Sufod'Entraide Index du Forum
Sufod'Entraide

Sufod'Entraide Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cash of Clans Builder Hall 5 Bases | TH6 Anti Everything ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sufod'Entraide Index du Forum -> Discussions général -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
CoCBase

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Oct - 16:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cash of Clans Builder Hall 5 Bases | TH6 Anti Everything Répondre en citant

Defenses serve to protect your Builder Base and prevent as much damage as possible. Each defense has its own strengths and weaknesses, and its location in your village should reflect that. For instance, the powerful Crusher deals, but it should not be a problem for you - it should be located in your village with adequate protection from Air Bombs and Firecrackers. On the other hand, Cannons and Archer Towers deal lesser amounts of damage to groups.

A new month means time for a new base design. This month, I'm happy to announce that I was able to build one of the best basic designers out there - Scorpion Gaming. I have followed his channel for a long time now and featured some of his basic layouts here and there. He's really one of the best out there. In case you do not follow him, I recommend you check out his channel here.

2017-2018 Favorite Base Layouts for TH6 to TH7

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Oct - 16:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sufod'Entraide Index du Forum -> Discussions général -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006